media credentials in online forums. Spammers have been buying parcels of email credentials for a couple years now. We’ve seen carder sites where criminals can buy and sell your credit card information for pennies on the dollar. Want a South African issued card with a $25,000 limit with the user’s PIN? How about one from the U.S. issued by a bank in the Northeast along with the user’s social security number? Old news. Today, your social identity may have greater value to the bad guys. Facebook has more than 800 million active users, and over half of them log on daily and they have an average of 130 friends. Trust is the basis of social networking, so if a bad guy compromises your social media logins, there is a good chance they can manipulate your friends. Which leads us to prediction #2.
Take control of USB securityThe wide-spread use of USB flash drives is a major issue for business leaders. How do you protect sensitive data when it is so easy to copy onto a USB device?
Secured eUSB lets you take control. Secured eUSB is a comprehensive, easy-to-use solution for USB security that incorporates all the functionality necessary to safeguard your intellectual property and comply with data protection laws and regulations. Secured eUSB provides strong USB encryption, centralized control of USB security policies, password policies and user access rights, and extensive Data Content Reporting, enabling you to deploy and control USB security across your entire network. With Secured eUSB you can be confident that the data on all USB flash drives in the organization is secured and that you have full visibility of data movement.
- USB encryption can be implemented quickly and easily - no complex infrastructure is required.
- Administration overhead is minimised as users are guided through the USB encryption process. Built-in features provide basic Helpdesk support.
- Advanced technology ensures the highest levels of USB security.
- Central management tools allow you deploy and enforce USB encryption policies.
- Automatic Data Content Reporting provides a full audit trail to ensure regulatory compliance and that USB encryption is in use.
- Anti-theft systems lock down lost or stolen USB devices to prevent data loss.
Kill a USB drive remotely
Encrypt a flash drive
|Contact us for more information about our secure solution